As we are primarily a health care provider and the majority of our treatment are essential health services,
it is business as usual across all three of our practices.
Whilst we strictly follow all infection control and sterilization guidelines, please be assured our staff are fully informed and are taking all precautions to minimize the risk of contracting the virus.
We are also implementing additional precautions clinic wide, including:
• Sanitizing waiting room surfaces, bathrooms and benchtops every 1-2 hours
• All kids toys will be temporarily removed from waiting area
• Strictly no food allowed in waiting area
• Hand sanitizers will be available around the clinic
• We are also implementing mouth wash rinse (chlorhexidine) before start of procedure
If you, or your family members, are in isolation or have concerns about your scheduled appointments please contact us directly.