Everyone craves a beautiful smile. White Shiny teeth make your smile attractive. Most of us don’t give our teeth the attention they need. We even brush teeth the wrong way. Failing to brush properly builds up plaque which may lead to gum disease. Use this step-by-step guide to find out how to properly brush your teeth.
1. Put the toothbrush against your teeth, tilting the brush to 45 degrees against the gum line. Brush in small circular movements on all the surfaces of each mouth.
2. Brush the outer areas of each tooth, both upper and lower. Keep the bristles against the gum line.
3. Brush the inner areas of each tooth, both upper and lower. Keep the bristles against the gum line.
4. Brush the surface of the teeth that you use for biting.
5. Brush your tongue to help remove bacteria and prevent bad breath.
Follow all the 5 steps and you will have a fresh breath and clean mouth in no time!