Dear Valued Patients,
Smile Place Dental would like to reassure all our patients that we are open for business as usual. We are keeping up to date with the latest Government regulations and are following the latest recommendations from the health regulators on the procedures we can and cannot perform.
Currently, we can perform all dental treatment but it is possible that this could change any day. If it does, we will notify you but for now, our opening hours will not change and we encourage you to continue making your regular appointments when needed.
We have sufficient Personal Protective Equipment available and are taking all precautions to minimize the risk of contracting the ever evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have put multiple measures in place, on top of our already high infection control and hygiene standards, to ensure our environment is as safe as possible for our patients and staff.
- Taking temperature and health assessments for every staff member and patient that walks into one of our practice’s each day.
- Hand sanitising stations available around the clinic for patients as well as staff.
- Sanitising all frequently touched surfaces in the practice after every patient.
- All children’s toys and magazines have been removed from waiting area temporarily.
- Pre-treatment mouth wash rinse (chlorhexidine) offered before the start of dental procedure.
- There are multiple posters displayed promoting hand-washing, hand-sanitising and good respiratory hygiene around our clinics to remind both patients and staff of the best standards of hygiene.
- All our staff are fully trained with the highest infection control and hygiene standards, including practicing proper hand sanitising procedures and cough etiquette.
- We minimise your waiting time and keep you informed of your appointment status if we are running behind. If you prefer, you could sit in your car and wait in our car park, and we will give you a call as soon as we are ready to see you.
Please be rest assured that the health, safety and wellbeing of our patients, employees and community at large is our absolute priority in this unprecedented time and we request that if any of our patients are feeling unwell or have been diagnosed or been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please reschedule to a later date and do not enter our building.
If you or your family members are in isolation or have concerns about your scheduled appointments, please contact us directly using the numbers below.
Smile Place Dental Team